Backward Class Scholarships
- Pass in the Higher Secondary Examination in the Ist or 2nd
- Parentsâ€™ Annual Income not to exceed Rs. 50,000/- Scheme.
First Generation in the family to undergo graduation can apply for Free Education Scheme.
- Parentsâ€™ Annual Income not to exceed Rs. 50,000/-
- Certificate of Income to be produced.
- A Certificate from the Tahasildar showing that the candidate is the first to be graduated in the family.
Most Backward Class Scholarships
- No Income Limit
- Community Certificate to be produced.
Govt. of India Scholarship
- Scholarships for post matriculation studies in Hindi to deserving students belonging to non-Hindi speaking states.
- Merit scholarship to children of primary and secondary school teachers for University Education.
- Only for SC / ST Hindu students.
- Parentsâ€™ Annual Income not to exceed Rs. 38200/-
- Community Certificate to be produced
Govt of India Ministry of Labour Scholarship for Wards of Beedi Workers
Harijan Welfare Students Scholarship
Only for SC / ST converted students.
Parentsâ€™ Annual Income not to exceed Rs.50,000/-
Community Certificate to be produced.
Adhoc Merit Grant
- Only for SC / ST converted students
- 60% and above marks obtained in Higher Secondary in the 1st attempt
- Other Scholarship holders are also eligible.
Airforce Wives Welfare Association Scholarship
Govt. of India Scholarship for Physically Handicapped and Blind Welfare Scholarship
Adhi Dravida Scholarship for the Hindu Scheduled Caste / Tribe
(i) M.S. University Merit Scholarship
(ii) National Merit Scholarship
Tamil medium students Incentive Cash Rs. 400/-
XIII. Tamil Nadu Educational Trust Fund, Kanyakumari District.i. Those who have scored the highest mark in plus two examination.ii. Parentsâ€™ Annual Income not to exceed Rs.12,000/-iii. Scholarship if any received already should not exceed Rs.500/- per annum.
iv. Only under graduate students are eligible to get
scholarships irrespective of caste and community.
XIV. Freedom Fighterâ€™s Scholarship
i. Students whose parents have participated in the emancipation of India and have under gone a minimum of three months imprisonment are eligible for the award of the scholarship scheme besides fee concessions for their studies in colleges and professional courses of studies. Post graduate students are not eligible for this scholarship.
ii. Parental income not to exceed Rs. 12,000/-
XV. Scholarship for the children of Defence service personnel
Children of dependents of service personnel and Ex-Servicemen are awarded scholarships and fee concessions.
i. Should have scored 50% and above in the last examination attended.
XVI. K.P. Narayanan Nair Memorial Free Education Scheme for three economically deserving linguistic minority students.